Fun new minimal coverage bottom! Loving these asymmetric bottoms for all things active! Grab one of our asymmetric bags to match? Just a thought ;)
- Annika is 5'10, 32B, 26" waist, 36" hip and wears a small
- Lauren is 5'4", 34AA, 27" waist, 39" hip and wears a small
We want your suit to be comfortable and stay on through thick and thin.
All of our suits fit true to size. However, our "true to size" might be a little tighter than you're used to. If you are a standard size we suggest you stick to that size, it will be just the right amount of snug and you won't have to worry about anything slipping off or popping out. If you think you are in between sizes we suggest going with the larger size.
|WOMENS TOP'S||32 BAND||34 BAND||36 BAND||38 BAND|
Don't know your band size? Measure around your under bust (under your boobies) and add 4 inches. Hint: Round up.
Don't know your cup size? We got you, here's another chart.
|Bust (across the boobies) - Band = Difference in Inches|
|Difference in inches||CUP SIZE|
|LESS THAN 1"||AA cup|
- Free shpping on all orders within the USA
-Free shipping on international orders of $200 or more
- All other shipping rates calculated at checkout
- Rinse in warm water, lay flat or hang to dry
- More detials